Founded in 1956, Beijing Jishuitan Hospital is a Grade-A tertiary hospital in Beijing, which focuses on orthopedics and burns, and integrates medicine, education, research, and prevention. It is the Fourth Clinical Medical College of Peking University and the clinical teaching hospital of Tsinghua University. It has four national vital clinical specialties: orthopedics, burns, hand surgery, and sports medicine. The Department of orthopedics has ranked first in the list of Fudan University Hospital Management Institutes for 11 consecutive years (2009-2019).
Official website: https://www.jst-hosp.com.cn/
Distinguished expert in Bioinformatics or molecular biology
January 2022 to January 2025
1. To guide the research of molecular biology in hematology.
2. Apply for national and provincial projects, especially from the National Natural Science Foundation of China, and publish high-quality papers, especially articles for JCR Region I and REGION II, to improve the team's academic influence in China.
Salary and Benefits
1. Provide necessary equipment.
2. Set up a working team and provide necessary personnel support.
3. Provide good benefits and living conditions.
4. Apply for projects to introduce high-level overseas talents to Beijing and other countries, such as the Beijing Haiju project.